cars-pars forum uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cars-pars forum uk

cars-pars forum for advices,reviews cars and parts

You are not connected. Please login or register

reviews all hyundai models

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reviews all hyundai models Empty reviews all hyundai models Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Admin

Admin

Hyundai

reviews all hyundai models HYUNDAI
Hyundai offers a wide range of well priced family cars from the Hyundai i10 supermini, which rivals the Fiat Panda, up to the Hyundai i800, which is a large, van-based MPV that seats eight. All cars come with Hyundai's impressive five year, unlimited mileage warranty. 

Hyundai models

• [size=32]Hyundai i10[/size]

It's cheap and cheerful, but the Hyundai i10 is also a landmark car for Hyundai. It proves the Korean firm is capable of building a great city car, as it's practical, and offers big car comfort and high-speed stability. There are two small petrol engines on offer, which both offer low running costs. The Hyundai i10's small proportions mean that the Hyundai is at home in the city, but it can also cope with longer journeys. It's easy to drive, and the simple dash is logically laid out.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i10-uk

Hyundai i10 hatchback

5 Doors
    Price  
    £8,995 - £13,045

4.9 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai i20[/size]

The Hyundai i20 scores big on value for money, but it also represents a step forward in quality for the company's cars. It's very well built inside and neatly styled outside, making it a formidable rival for more established models like the Vauxhall Corsa. There's lots of standard equipment, reliability is excellent and the reassurance of Hyundai's lengthy five-year, unlimited-mileage warranty means you can buy with confidence.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i20-hatch-cutout

Hyundai i20

5 Doors
    Price  
    £10,995 - £17,700

3.8 / 5
    read review
    watch video
  • reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i20-coupe-cutout

Hyundai i20 Coupe

5 & 3 Doors
    Price  
    £13,025 - £17,200

3.2 / 5
    read review

• [size=32]Hyundai ix20[/size]

Aimed at the likes of the Honda Jazz and Nissan Note the Hyundai iX20 is a stylish, practical supermini sized crossover that offers an impressive blend of comfort and luxury. It's generously equipped, and though it's not the sportiest car in its class to drive, it is an impressive motorway cruiser. Hyundai promises that running costs have deliberately been kept as low as possible – services are needed only every 20,000 miles. There's also an unlimited five-year warranty, and all Hyundai ix20s sit in low insurance groups - below those of most of its rivals.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-ix20-mini-MPV-2011-front-quarter-main

Hyundai ix20 mini MPV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £14,145 - £16,845

3.2 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai i30[/size]

The Hyundai i30 is a family hatchback that comes with a range of economical engines and a five-year/100,000-mile warranty. Buyers can choose between three and five-door models, plus an i30 Tourer estate. Its main rivals are theVolkswagen Golf and Ford Focus. Engines range from a 1.4-litre petrol to a 1.6-litre diesel. All are cheap to run, and the most economical diesel can achieve 76.3mpg. We would recommend the 126bhp version, which returns excellent economy and is quick enough for safe overtaking. Trim levels run from the basic Classic to Active, Style, Style Nav and Premium. All models come with air-conditioning, a Bluetooth phone connection, voice recognition and a USB port.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i30-hatchback-2015-cutout

Hyundai i30 hatchback

5 Doors
    Price  
    £15,295 - £23,695

4.7 / 5
    read review
    watch video
  • reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i30-estate-2011-front-quarter-main

Hyundai i30 Tourer estate

5 Doors
    Price  
    £16,995 - £24,795

4.7 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai Tucson[/size]

The Hyundai Tucson replaces the Hyundai ix35 and is a mid-sized SUV that rivals cars like the Ford Kuga and Mazda CX-5.
    reviews all hyundai models Tucson-cutout

Hyundai Tucson SUV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £18,995 - £32,700

4 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai i40[/size]

The largest car in the 'i' range is the Hyundai i40, which is available as a saloon or Tourer estate. It's designed to take on models such as the Ford Mondeo and VW Passat, and the Hyundai i40 is extremely well built, drives superbly, has excellent levels of standard equipment and comes with a great selection of powerful yet efficient engines. Add to that great value for money and Hyundai's 5-year warranty, and it's one of the best family cars currently on sale.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i40-saloon-cutout-2

Hyundai i40 saloon

4 Doors
    Price  
    £19,695 - £27,595

3.8 / 5
    read review
    watch video
  • reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i40-tourer-cutout

Hyundai i40 estate

5 Doors
    Price  
    £20,945 - £28,945

4.5 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai i800[/size]

Thanks to its van roots, the Hyundai i800 offers acres of space for your money. Up to eight people can be seated in the back, while the sliding middle bench features reclining seatbacks. However, you can’t fold or remove the seats – unless you have a toolkit to hand – which is a major oversight when compared to more versatile rivals. The diesel engines feel underpowered too, but decent fuel consumption and impressive handling means that for a car of this size, the Hyundai i800 represents great value.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-i800-mpv-2008-front-quarter-main

Hyundai i800 mpv

5 Doors
    Price  
    £24,845 - £26,845

3.4 / 5
    read review

• [size=32]Hyundai Santa Fe[/size]

A recent facelift means the Hyundai Santa Fe is better to look at than ever before, and for the money is one of the most impressive 4x4s available. It's practical, spacious and superb value for money. Hyundai's excellent reliability record and five-year, unlimited mileage warranty make the Hyundai Santa Fe an attractive buy, especially next to rivals like the Honda CR-V. The ride is comfortable and the 2.2-litre diesel engine is excellent.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-Santa-Fe-SUV-2010-front-quarter-main

Hyundai Santa Fe SUV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £31,850 - £39,000

3.6 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai Genesis[/size]

The Hyundai Genesis is the Korean manufacturer's top-of-the-range executive saloon, designed to compete with the BMW 5 SeriesMercedes E-Class and Audi A6. Hyundai doesn't expect to sell the car in similar volumes to other cars in the same class, which is just as well because the lack of engine options and high list price makes it difficult to justify buying a Genesis over its rivals. Interior space and quality is good and the car gets plenty of standard equipment but overall it has some weaknesses that are hard to overlook.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-genesis-cutout

Hyundai Genesis saloon

4 Doors
    Price  
    £50,705

2 / 5
    read review

• [size=32]Hyundai Ioniq[/size]

The Hyundai Ioniq is a five-door hatchback designed specifically to compete with the Toyota Prius. But while the Prius is available as a conventional hybrid and a plug-in hybrid, the Ioniq will also be offered as a pure electric vehicle, making it the world's first car to be available with all three forms of propulsion. It has more conventional styling than the Prius, but there's little to choose between them when it comes to running costs.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-ioniq-cutout

Hyundai Ioniq hatchback

5 Doors
    read review

• [size=32]Hyundai ix35[/size]

The Hyundai ix35 is a compact crossover, which means it mixes the small dimensions and low running costs of a regular family hatchback with the raised driving position and increased interior space of an SUV. It's a rival to cars such as the Nissan QashqaiSkoda Yeti and Ford Kuga and aims to provide stylish and well equipped family transport.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-ix35-suv-2014-front-quarter-static

Hyundai ix35 SUV

5 Doors

3.5 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Hyundai Veloster[/size]

The Hyundai Veloster is a compact sports coupe that replaces the popular Hyundai Coupe - Hyundai's previous sports car. It comes with a 1.6-litre petrol engine that produces 140bhp in standard form or 184bhp in the Veloster Turbo. It also features Hyundai's first dual-clutch transmission. Other highlights include a clever 2+1 door layout and Hyundai's clever new BlueDrive system, which provides real-time information to the driver regarding crash notification and up-to-date vehicle analysis.
    reviews all hyundai models Hyundai-Veloster-coupe-2012-front-quarter-main

Hyundai Veloster coupe

4 Doors

3.2 / 5
    read review
    watch video

https://cars-pars.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum