cars-pars forum uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cars-pars forum uk

cars-pars forum for advices,reviews cars and parts

You are not connected. Please login or register

reviews all Mitsubishi models

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reviews all Mitsubishi models  Empty reviews all Mitsubishi models Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:15 am

Admin

Admin

Mitsubishi

reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-logo_0
Mitsubishi is a fairly niche brand in the UK, with a range that includes the cheap Mirage city car, mid-size ASX crossover, efficient Outlander plug-in hybrid, rugged Shogun off-roader and tough, practical L200 pick-up.

Mitsubishi models

• [size=32]Mitsubishi Mirage[/size]

The Mitsubishi Mirage is the baby of the Mitsubishi range, but that doesn’t mean it's not for grown ups. The three-cylinder, five door only Mirage is  smaller and more affordable than the Mitsubishi Lancer but it's still fun to drive and cheap to run. It takes the fight to the classier Volkswagen up! as well as the more humble Hyundai i10 and Kia Picanto. It's super efficient, with all three engines offering close to 70mpg, while it has one of the tightest turning circles in its class, making it perfect for city driving and parking.  
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi_mirage_hatchback_2013_front_quarter_main

Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback

5 Doors
    Price  
    £11,054 - £13,554

1.5 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Mitsubishi ASX[/size]

The Mitsubishi ASX is Mitsubishi's ‘crossover’ car, which means it's a rival for the Nissan Qashqai. It aims to mix the best qualities of a traditional hatchback and a high-riding 4x4 in a single, practical package. Despite the off-road looks, only the diesel version of the Mitsubishi ASX is offered with four-wheel drive - the 1.6-litre petrol car is front-wheel drive only. Pricing is very competitive and standard equipment is generous, making the Mitsubishi ASX a cost effective alternative to Nissan's Qashqai.
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-asx-suv-cutout-2015

Mitsubishi ASX SUV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £15,434 - £25,134

2.3 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Mitsubishi Outlander[/size]

The Mitsubishi Outlander is one of the most intriguing SUVs on sale, but not for the reasons you might expect. While there's a diesel-powered version available, it is overshadowed by the Outlander PHEV. That model is a plug-in hybrids, which can drive more than 30 miles on electricity along. It's also exempt from the London Congestion Charge and is exceptional value for company car drivers. However, neither version looks or feels as upmarket as many of its rivals.
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Outlander-diesel

Mitsubishi Outlander SUV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £24,984 - £33,134

2.4 / 5
    read review
    watch video
  • reviews all Mitsubishi models  Outlander-phev

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV SUV

5 Doors
    Price  
    £34,304 - £45,554

4 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Mitsubishi i-Miev[/size]

If you are the kind of person who thinks electric cars are impractical oddities with little practicality, Mitsubishi's i-Miev is the car that's aiming to prove you wrong. based on the petrol-powered i, it offers five-doors, four-seats and a 246-litre boot. But the switch from petrol to electric power has had no impact at all on its spacious interior. In fact the Mitsubishi i-Miev is such an appealing package that both Peugeot and Citroen have built their own versions of the car. 
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-i-miev-micro-car-2010-front-quarter-main

Mitsubishi i-MiEV electric car

5 Doors
    Price  
    £28,554

2 / 5
    read review

• [size=32]Mitsubishi Shogun[/size]

The Mitsubishi Shogun is a solid, dependable full-sized 4x4 for those needing extraordinary off-road capability. It looks good and offers seats for seven in long-wheelbase form. The cabin is decently equipped as standard, too. The engine sounds a bit gruff and the Mitsubishi Shogun feels a little crude to drive on the road, but it undercuts many rivals on price.
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-shogun-suv-2010-front-quarter-main

Mitsubishi Shogun SUV

5 & 3 Doors
    Price  
    £29,559 - £40,224

2.3 / 5
    read review
    watch video

• [size=32]Mitsubishi L200[/size]

The Mitsubishi L200 is a traditional pick-up truck that majors on simplicity and practicality. The Single and Club Cab versions are aimed at commercial buyers, but the Double Cab offers standard equipment and cabin space on a par with a normal 4x4, but replaces the boot with a large bed at the back which can be covered. One engine is available, a 2.5-litre four-cylinder diesel, and there is a choice of manual and automatic gearboxes. The Mitsubishi L200 still drives like a commercial vehicle, though, and is bouncy at speed, but four-wheel drive is standard, and it can tow up to 2,700kg.
    reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-l200-cutout

Mitsubishi L200 pickup

4 Doors

2.3 / 5
    read review
    watch video
  • reviews all Mitsubishi models  Mitsubishi-l200-30_0

Mitsubishi L200 pickup

4 Doors

4.2 / 5
    read review
    watch video